NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited by law.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, PARTICIPANTS UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
By entering the Giveaway, you represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with them.
- Giveaway Timing: The “Simply Dressed Salad Bar Sweepstakes” (the “Giveaway”) begins at 9:00am EST February 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59pm EDT, June 30, 2019 (the “Giveaway Period”).
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to entry only to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who are owners, operators or employees of food service establishments located in the United States. Employees of T. Marzetti Company (the “Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (spouses and biological, adoptive, and step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win.
- How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, to enter the Giveaway, you must visit our website at https://tmarzetti.wpengine.com/simply-dressed/ and fill out the form and required information to request a free sample. Required information for a completed entry includes: your first and last name, job title, e-mail address, telephone number and state. You must also provide the name of your food service establishment, the number of locations and the name of your distributor. Upon your complete submission of the free sample request, you will be automatically entered in the Giveaway.
- Limitations / Conditions on Entry: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate in the Giveaway. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Limit one (1) entry per person. Any incomplete entry, or entry otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, will be disqualified. Entries must be received by Sponsor through its website before 11:59 pm EDT June 30, 2019 to be eligible. The timing of receipt of an entry will be determined solely by Sponsor. Any attempt to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities, contact information, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet/mobile application access and usage charges imposed by your online service or data provider may apply.
- Use of Information: The contact information you provide will be used to send you any free samples you requested, to contact you with further information about the products and services of Sponsor and to contact you in the event you are selected as a Giveaway winner. You may opt out of further contact from Sponsor at any time by opting out of Sponsor’s email list and/or asking Sponsor’s representative to cease contacting you.
- Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: The random drawing for selection of each of the three (3) winners will take place following the close of the Giveaway Period and before July 9, 2019. All eligible entries will be imported into an Excel spreadsheet by Sponsor’s third party marketing agency and the random selection tool will be utilized to select the winner, starting with the Grand Prize winner, and then the two Runner Up winners. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified via their provided contact information. If Sponsor cannot reach a potential prize winner within 48 hours, or the potential prize winner does not respond within 48 hours to Sponsor’s notification, Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select a different entrant as the winner of a given prize.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Three (3) individual winners will be selected. The Grand Prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card to a restaurant supply store and a visit from Sponsor’s representative to provide assistance with planning and product selection as desired. Two (2) Runner Up winners will each receive a $250 gift card to a restaurant supply store.
- General Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising without further compensation, including as part of the publication of a winner list. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor and its agencies and partners are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the entry process or the Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the entry or Giveaway. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of sending an entry to Sponsor does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information/entry by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway or entry process may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway or entry process, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Giveaway and select the applicable winners in random drawings from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation, if any.
- Release and Taxes: By participating in the Giveaway, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, and agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property damages, sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Giveaway or participation in any Giveaway related activity. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER.
- Governing Law / Jurisdiction: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions. By entering into the Giveaway, you agree that any litigation arising out of or relating to the Giveaway will be brought in the federal or state courts (as appropriate) located in Franklin County or Delaware County, Ohio and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. Any provision of the Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
- Winners: Sponsor will maintain a list of prize winners, which will be available to any person upon request.
- Sponsor / Administrator: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is T. Marzetti Company and all inquiries regarding the Giveaway may be directed to Foodservice Marketing Department, T. Marzetti Company, 380 Polaris Parkway, Suite 400, Westerville, Ohio 43082 or sent by email to email@example.com.