- 5 oz Marzetti® Garlic & Butter Croutons
- 16 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles (Precooked)
- 2 (10 oz) packages Frozen French style green beans
- 1 stick Butter
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 1/2 lb Smoked swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Regular swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp Onion flakes
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Dried parsley
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles (Precooked) under warm running tap water; drain and set aside.
Defrost beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
In saucepan over low heat, melt butter with cream cheese, half & half, Swiss cheese (smoked and regular), dehydrated onions, and Dijon Mustard.
In a separate bowl, combine crushed Marzetti® Large Cut Garlic & Butter Croutons, parsley and parmesan cheese. Layer ingredients in 11 X 15 inch pan as follows: green beans, noodles, cream cheese/Swiss cheese sauce and crouton mixture.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 20-25 minutes.