- 16 Sister Schubert’s® Wheat Rolls made with Whole Grain
- 8 oz Sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 24 oz Marinated, quartered artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 10 oz Pepperoni, finely chopped
- 16 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tbsp Capers
- 2/3 cup Fresh basil, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Transfer cut Sister Schubert’s® Wheat Rolls made with Whole Grain to muffin tins. Using your fingers, line sides of each muffin cup with each half roll to create a small cup for filling. Bake 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove “cups” from pans and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For filling, drain tomatoes reserving the oil. Chop tomatoes finely.
In a saucepan, combine reserved oil and butter over medium heat and melt butter. Add tomatoes, artichokes, pepperoni, feta, capers, salt and pepper and heat thoroughly until cheese melts. Stir frequently to keep mixture together. Spoon warm mixture into each cup and scatter with chopped basil. Serve immediately.