- 1 oz Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 large Poblano chile, halved lengthwise, ribs & seeds removed
- 3 oz Mexican chorizo, raw & removed from casings
- 2 oz Roasted corn
- 2 oz Black beans, drained
- 1 oz Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 oz Red onions, diced
Prepare poblano pepper.
Place chorizo in frying pan over medium high heat and brown well (about 3 minutes). Drain.
Combine chorizo, roasted corn, black beans, red bell pepper, red onions. Stuff into prepared poblano pepper.
Bake until poblanos are tender, about 45 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and drizzle with Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing.