- 3 oz Marzetti® Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 8 oz Panko breaded calamari, fried
- 1 oz Gochujang
- 1-1/2 oz Crispy rice noodles
- 1 oz Bean sprouts
- 1/2 oz Sunflower sprouts
- 1 oz Red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 oz Edamame
- 1 oz Carrots, julienne
- 4 oz Napa cabbage, julienne
- 1 oz Shiitake mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 1/4 tsp. Black sesame seeds
- 1 oz Cashews, toasted
- 1 tbsp Green onions, cut on a bias
- 6 each Dried chiles
In a small bowl, blend Marzetti® Bulgogi Sauce and gochujang. Set aside.
On a large platter, cover the bottom with the crispy rice noodles. Top with Napa cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, edamame, shiitake mushrooms, cashews, bean sprouts and sunflower sprouts. Place the fried calamari on top and drizzle with the Marzetti® Korean Barbecue Sauce and gochujang mixture.
Top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve immediately.