- 80 oz. Marzetti® Whole Grain Rotini
- 13.3 oz. chipotle sauce
- 53.2 oz. chicken breast (fully cooked [grilled], thawed from frozen & sliced)
- 26.6 oz. fajita vegetables (frozen)
- Alfredo Sauce:
- 51 oz. powdered alfredo sauce mix
- 3.5 gal. skim milk
- 1 lb. unsalted butter (diced)
For the Alfredo Sauce:
- Add powdered alfredo sauce mix and skim milk to a large sauce pot and whisk until completely combined.
- Add butter and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Use immediately or cool and refrigerate for later use.
Southwest Chicken Pasta Preparation
- Pre-heat combi-oven to 350°F with 50% humidity and 50% dry heat with a medium convection speed.
- Add frozen rotini, alfredo, chipotle sauce, chicken and fajita vegetables to a 4-inch hotel pan and mix to combine.
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Once an internal temperature of 165°F is reached, remove from the oven and serve or keep warm.
Per 7 oz serving, recipe provides:
- 1/8 cup vegetables (red/orange)
- 3.25 oz. eq. grains
- 1.5 oz. eq. meat