- 2 slices sourdough bread (toasted)
- 2 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 1 (3-oz portion) smoked turkey, sliced (thin)
- 2 slices thick-sliced applewood bacon (cooked)
- 4 slices avocado (fresh, sliced)
- 2 each iceburg lettuce leaves
- 1 slice beefsteak tomato
- 1 oz. Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread
- Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread
- 1 part Marzetti™ Smoky Honey Chile Sauce
- 1 part Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper to taste
For the Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread:
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until use.
- Begin assembling the clubs by spreading ½ oz. of the Smoky Honey Chile Mayo on each side of toasted sourdough bread.
- From the bottom slice, layer the cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce and finish with the other piece of toast.
- Slice as desired and serve.