- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil, divided
- 12 Pork cutlets, thin & boneless
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, peeled & julienned
- 2 Parsnips, peeled & julienned
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored & sliced
- 1/2 tsp Fresh thyme leaves, chopped
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper, place 6 pieces of pork in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until pork is thoroughly cooked. Repeat process with remaining pork. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
To same pan, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, onions, carrots, and parsnips and sauté for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup water and continue to cook vegetables until water has evaporated. Add apples and thyme and sauté for 2 minutes. Add Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing to pan and simmer on low heat until vegetables are tender. Return pork to pan to reheat. Serve.