- 2/3 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 cups Butternut squash, peeled & cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 5 oz Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 4 oz White cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin seeds, toasted & salted
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place butternut squash pieces on a baking pan. Drizzle oil over all and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat each piece. Roast squash for 20 minutes or until tender and golden. Remove and keep warm.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients with 1/3 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and toss gently to coat ingredients.
Divide and arrange salad on each plate. Add roasted squash to each salad and drizzle all with the remaining dressing.