- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rotini with Whole Grain
- 3 cups Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup Slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1 Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Celery, finely chopped
Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rotini with Whole Grain by running under warm water. Drain. Set aside.
Place almonds in a large skillet in a single layer. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove almonds from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion and wine; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden brown and tender.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, almonds, onion, cranberries and celery; stir gently until well blended. Pour Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving.