- 2 cups Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 24 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Ties, Round
- 1/2 lb Bacon, thick sliced
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon fillets, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small Red onion, julienned
- 4 oz Pimentos
- 4 oz 2% Milk
- 2 tbsp Spicy brown mustard
Prepare Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Ties, Round according to package directions.
Fry bacon until crispy. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
Mix brown sugar with 1/4 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing and spread thickly over the salmon portions. Using a pizza or toaster oven, grill the salmon for 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool, then pull apart. Combine thawed pasta, remaining dressing and all other ingredients. Chill for at least 2-3 hours.