- ½ cup Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb. Ground yellowfin tuna (sushi grade)
- 1 ½ tbsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ lbs. Green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 Avocados, halved and diced to equal 1 cup
- 6 oz. Carrot, peeled and julienned
- ¼ cup Cilantro, washed and destemmed
- ¼ cup Mango, julienned
Warm the corn tortilla on a griddle. Combine the shredded cabbage, julienned carrot and half the cilantro in a mixing bowl. Mix well and reserve.
In a separate mixing bowl, add Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing and Sriracha sauce, mix well. Lightly toss the tuna with 3 oz. of the Sriracha ranch mixture. Place the warm tortilla in a taco holder and fill tortilla with cabbage mixture, then top 1 oz. tuna mixture.
Garnish with diced avocado and mango. Drizzle with remaining Sriracha ranch sauce. Serve immediately.