- 1 1/4 cups Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing
- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Elbow Macaroni
- 1 lb American cheese, shredded
- 2 lbs Italian sausage, cut into equal parts
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Green peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
Combine Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Elbow Macaroni, 3/4 lb. shredded cheese, onions, Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing, green peppers, salt and pepper. Mix lightly and transfer to baking dish. Top with Italian sausage.
Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated. Top with remaining shredded cheese and continue to bake until melted.