- 6 oz. fries, natural cut
- 1/2 oz. Marzetti™ Sweet Chili Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup kimchi (caramelized)
- 1/2 oz. cheddar (finely shredded)
- 1/2 oz. Sriracha mayo
- 1/2 oz. white onion (thinly julienned)
- 1/2 oz. jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds (toasted)
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. gochujang
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup kimchi
For the Caramelized Kimchi:
- Combine sugar, vinegar, gochujang and soy sauce to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add kimchi and stir to combine.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, caramelize kimchi stirring often until the liquid reduces and creates a syrup, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool until use.
- Fry or bake fries according to directions on package.
- Quickly sauté caramelized kimchi in a non-stick skillet until heated through.
- Drizzle fries with Marzetti Sweet Chile Wing Sauce.
- Top with kimchi, cheddar cheese and then drizzle with Sriracha mayo in opposite direction of Marzetti Sweet Chili Wing Sauce.
- Top with white onion, red & green jalapeños, cilantro leaves and sesame seeds.
- Garnish with two lime wedges