- 1 cup Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 bag Tortilla strips
- 1/2 cup Chunky salsa
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 cups Canned kidney, pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Frozen corn, thawed
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 3 Avocados, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 cups White cheddar cheese, shredded
In bottom of a glass serving bowl, combine salsa and tomatoes; pat into an even layer.
In a separate bowl, combine rice, cilantro and oil. Spoon rice mixture over tomato layer. Layer beans evenly over rice. Spoon corn and scallions over bean layer. Spoon Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing over corn layer.
Top with avocados and shredded cheese. Sprinkle tortilla strips on top.
For a cool creamy option, use Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing.