- 1 each pizza dough, 7 oz.
- 1 oz. Marzetti™ Honey Sesame Wing Sauce
- 2 oz. pizza cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz. honey sesame glazed chicken (grilled, sliced)
- 1 oz. shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 oz. pineapple (small chunks)
- 1/2 oz. red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. green onion (thinly sliced on bias)
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (toasted)
- For the Honey Sesame Glazed Chicken:
- 1 cup chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. Marzetti honey sesame wing sauce
For the Honey Sesame Glazed Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in 4 cups of Marzetti Honey Sesame Wing Sauce for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken on a seasoned grill. Remove from grill once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F and cool.
- Once cool, slice chicken and toss with remaining 2 ½ cups of Marzetti Honey Sesame Wing Sauce.
- Knead doughball with flour and stretch to desired size. With your fingers, gently dock the dough (1 inch) inside the edge to create a crust
- Brush entire surface with Marzetti Honey Sesame Wing Sauce.
- Add pizza cheese and spread out up to the docking edge, not on the crust.
- Top with glazed chicken, shiitake mushrooms, pineapple and red bell peppers.
- Sprinkle crust with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a 425°F oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 pieces.
- Top with green onion.