- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 4 Salmon filets (4-6 oz each)
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line shallow roasting pan with foil or cooking spray. In small bowl, blend butter, Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing and brown sugar then set aside.
In another bowl, mix together pecans and parsley. Place salmon filets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with honey mustard mixture. Sprinkle tops with crumb nut mixture. Bake for 15 minutes.
Also an excellent glaze for pork loins, roasts and chicken.