- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 lbs (about 20) Raw, tail on, peeled/deveined shrimp
- 1/2 tsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp Lime zest
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, coarsely ground
In a large bowl, combine Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing, lime juice, lime zest, thyme and sea salt. Rinse and pat dry the shrimp; add to bowl and toss to coat completely. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
When ready to cook, remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes, gently skewer 2 shrimp each just before grilling.
Preheat large grill pan on medium-high heat. Spray copiously with non-stick cooking spray. Wait 10 seconds and then place each skewer flat onto grill pan. Let cook for one minute, then turn and let cook for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes until shrimp are just done. Remove from pan and set aside on a plate.
Serve immediately with chilled Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing for dipping.