- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw)
- 48 oz Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 16 cups Water
- 8 large Onions, chopped
- 8 cups Celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup Snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Chicken bouillion granules
- 1-1/2 tbsp Crushed dried thyme
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Bay leaves
- 8 cups Carrots, sliced
- 8 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 4 cups Frozen peas
Place chicken, water, onion, celery, parsley, bouillon, thyme, pepper and bay leaves in a very large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil.
Add Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw) and carrots and return to a boil. Simmer covered for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are almost tender. Slowly stir in 3 cups milk and peas. Combine remaining 1 -1/2 cups milk and flour until smooth. Stir into noodle mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.