- 12 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw)
- 1-1/2 lbs Meaty smoked pork hocks or shanks
- 5 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Dried leaf thyme
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Carrots, sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can Navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can Pinto beans, rinsed and drained
In a Dutch oven, combine pork hocks, water, celery, onion, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 1 hour.
Remove pork hocks from soup. Remove meat from bones and cut into small pieces. Discard bones. Return the meat to soup with the carrots and beans. Bring to a boil; add Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw). Cook 25 minutes or until noodles are tender.