- 1 each pizza dough, 7 oz.
- 1/2 oz. red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 oz. blue cheese (crumbled, divided)
- 1 1/4 cups Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1/2 oz. iceburg lettuce (shredded)
- 1/4 oz. scallion (thinly sliced)
- 1 oz. Marzetti® Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Salad:
- 2 cups (~1 lb.) pulled chicken meat
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup scallion (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Marzetti™ Buffalo Wing Sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 cup Marzetti Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
For the Buffalo Chicken Salad:
- Combine the ingredients together and allow 2-4 hours before using.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Knead doughball with flour and stretch to approximately 10-in. diameter. Brush both sides of the dough with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spray some grill oil spray on a clean, hot grill and place the crust directly on the grate.
- After approximately 45 seconds, turn the crust 45° and allow to grill on that side for another 30 seconds. Flip the crust over and grill for another 45 seconds turning 45° halfway through.
- Immediately after removing from the grill, top the grilled crust with ½ oz. each of sliced red onion and crumbled blue cheese. Place in a 400°F oven for 3 minutes to finish cooking the crust and to slightly melt the blue cheese.
- When the crust comes out the oven, top with 1 ¼ cups of Buffalo Chicken Salad and spread evenly.
- Finish the pizza with ½ oz. shredded iceberg, ¼ oz. of sliced scallions, ½ oz. blue cheese and 1 oz. of Marzetti Ranch Dressing drizzled over the top.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.