- 1 cup Marzetti® Royal Caesar Dressing
- 1 whole (1-1/2 to 1-3/4 lbs) Flank steak, scored
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce, outer leaves discarded, inner leaves left whole or chopped
- 2 large Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small Red onion, cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 oz Parmigiano-reggiano cheese, shaved or grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place meat in a shallow dish or plastic bag. Lightly sprinkle both sides of meat with salt and pepper. Combine garlic and oil and press into the meat. Marinate 20 minutes or up to 12 hours.
Wipe off excess garlic with paper towel. Re-season with salt and pepper. Prepare grill to medium hot.
While grill is heating, arrange lettuce, tomatoes and onions on platter or individual plates. Spray grill rack with non-stick cooking spray. Grill meat for 4 to 6 minutes over direct heat, with tongs, turn the meat and grill an additional 4 to 5 minutes for rare to medium-rare.
Transfer meat to cutting board and allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before carving. Cut meat across grain into 1/4″ bite-size strips. Top plated lettuce, tomatoes and onions with steak and drizzle with Marzetti® Royal Caesar Dressing. Sprinkle with pepper and cheese.