- 2 cups Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing
- 4 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Spaghetti
- 7 lbs Flank steak
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/8 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and julienne
Mix soy sauce, honey and vegetable oil together in a shallow pan; add flank steak to the mixture and marinate for at least 1 hour. Remove flank steak from marinade mixture and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Hold.
Submerge Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Spaghetti in boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain.
Sauté red peppers and carrots. Add cilantro and Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing. Toss mixture with the spaghetti to coat well. Slice the grilled flank steak into thin strips.
Place pasta on a platter and surround with grilled flank steak. Garnish top with green onion.