- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1/2 cup Spicy Peanut sauce
- 1 lb Skinless chicken tenders
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 Radishes, slivered
- 2 tbsp Mint or Cilantro, chopped, plus sprigs
- 2 tbsp Peanuts, chopped
In a shallow bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing and refrigerate 30 minutes. Pre-heat the broiler or a grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread it onto wooden skewers. Broil or grill the chicken until thoroughly cooked, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
In a small bowl, combine the cucumbers, radishes and mint with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing. To serve, arrange the skewers on a tray with the cucumber salad. Sprinkle all with chopped peanuts and garnish with sprigs of mint. Serve with a side of spicy thai peanut sauce to dip.