- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz Chopped salad greens
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Large red onion, sliced
- 6 Roma tomatoes, cut in halves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, divided
In a shallow bowl, marinate chicken breasts in Marzetti® Balsamic Dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Prepare a grill to medium high heat. Oil grates. Brush onion slices and tomato halves with olive oil. Sprinkle chicken, onions and tomatoes with salt and pepper. Grill chicken breasts for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (times will vary depending on size of the chicken breasts). Transfer chicken to a tray and loosely cover with aluminum foil. Grill onions and tomatoes just until tender. Remove from grill.
To assemble salad, toss salad greens with 1/ 2 cup Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing and arrange on plates or a platter. After chicken breasts have cooled for at least 5 minutes, slice thinly. Arrange chicken, onions and tomato wedges on top of greens. Drizzle remaining dressing over all. Serve with grilled bread.