- 1/4 cup Cardini's® Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Caesar Style (Multi Grain) Croutons
- 3 oz Pancetta slices
- 4 heads Romaine lettuce, ends trimmed and cut into halves
- 12 large Cherry tomatoes, on stems if possible
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place pancetta on a baking pan and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until it is crisp. Remove from pan and break into small pieces. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
Drizzle cut side of lettuce and cherry tomatoes with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the lettuce cut side down and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until lettuce is marked and slightly wilted. Remove from grill and transfer to plates.
Grill tomatoes, taking care not to let them slip through the grill grate. (Note: cherry tomatoes can be easily grilled in a grill pan). Drizzle lettuce with Cardini’s® Caesar Dressing. Sprinkle with pancetta, Parmesan cheese and Marzetti® Caesar Style (Multi Grain) Croutons. Garnish with the grilled tomatoes.