- 3 oz Marzetti® Apple Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 individual rectangular Italian rolls
- 2 Granny Smith apples, very thinly sliced into discs (approx. 24-36 discs)
- 12 oz Extra sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4" thick slices
- 1 Red onion, sliced into thin rings
Preheat a panini press or grill pan.
Spread the bottom half of each roll with Marzetti® Apple Vinaigrette, and top with dijon mustard. Layer each sandwich with 4-6 apple slices, 3 slices of cheese and some onion. Close sandwiches and grill, weighting down tops with a cast-iron skillet or panini weight, until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
Makes 6 sandwiches.