- 12 oz Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1 lb Frozen French style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 lb Salmon filets
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter or margarine
- 1 package Spring mix salad greens
- 1 small Purple onion, chopped
- 6 Hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Mix together Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette, green beans, garlic, salt and pepper then set aside.
Cook salmon in olive oil and butter until done. Cut into bite size pieces.
Cover a large platter with spring mix salad greens and top with green bean and dressing mixture. Place salmon, purple onion and egg slices over green beans.
Top with crumbled feta cheese.