- 1/2 cup Cardini's® Caesar Dressing
- 2 cups Green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Snow peas, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup Edamame
- 1/2 cup Red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 cups Bibb or Boston lettuce, chopped
Bring a medium-size pan of water to a boil and blanch the green beans for 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and cook an additional minute. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat the vegetables dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with Cardini’s® Caesar Dressing and mix together.