- Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Style Yeast Rolls or Sister Schubert’s® Yeast Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 tsp Tarragon
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups Celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Sweet pickle relish
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise or to taste
- 4 tbsp Reserved chicken broth
- 1 cup Green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, grated (optional)
In a small bowl, combine tarragon, lemon pepper, salt, Greek seasoning, fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce. Once mixed, use to season chicken breasts.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Reserve 4 tbsp. pan juices. Chill chicken and chop coarsely.
In a mixing bowl, gently toss celery, relish, mayonnaise, reserved chicken broth, graps and almonds together with chicken, adding more mayonnasie if desired. Top each toasted roll with a small amount of gruyere and 1 tbsp. of chicken salad for Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Style Rolls and a bit more for the Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls. Garnish with toasted almonds.
Makes 32 small or 16 larger open faced sandwiches