- 80 oz. Marzetti® Whole Grain Spaghetti – Short Cut
- 13.3 oz. ginger sesame sauce
- 26.6 oz. chicken stock
- 53.2 oz. Asian medley vegetables (frozen)
- 26.6 oz. mushrooms (canned, strained)
- 26.6 oz. edamame
- Pre-heat combi-oven to 350°F with 50% humidity and 50% dry heat with a medium convection speed.
- Add frozen spaghetti, ginger sesame sauce, chicken stock, Asian medley vegetables, mushrooms and edamame to a 5.5-inch hotel pan and mix to combine.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hour, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Once an internal temperature of 165°F is reached, remove from the oven and serve or keep warm.
Per 7 oz serving, recipe provides:
- 3.25 oz. eq. grains
- .5 oz. eq. meat
- 3/8 cup vegetables (other)