- 8 slices New York Bakery® Garlic Toast
- 1/2 lb Raw shrimp, peeled
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp French ginger, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Chopped chives for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake New York Bakery® Garlic Toast 5 minutes; cool and cut each piece into quarters. Heat 2″ of oil in a large deep skillet to 350°F.
Place remaining ingredients in bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture is almost smooth. Spread mixture on top of each piece of toast. Fry toasts in small batches turning toast once and frying a total of 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Drain toasts on paper towels, sprinkle with chopped chives.