- 24 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati, 100% Whole Grain
- 24 oz Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- 3/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup Toasted pine nuts
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 12 large Portabella mushrooms, gills removed
- 18 oz Broccolini, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 medium Zucchini, sliced
- 3 cups Canned white beans, drained
- 2 1/4 cups Green olives, pitted & sliced
- 3/4 cup Fresh basil, chopped
Heat oil in a grill pan – medium high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until they are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to a cutting board, cool slightly and slice into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl, combine Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati, 100% Whole Grain with remaining ingredients. Fold in Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip.
Salt and pepper to taste. Salad is best when served immediately.