- 6 oz Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, diced
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- 4 Small cucumbers or 2 English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts, toasted
In a mixing bowl, add zucchini, scallions, carrots, peppers, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Add Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing and toss to combine.
Cut cucumbers lengthwise (if using English cucumbers, halve lengthwise and then cut each half to make eight pieces total). Scoop out center of each piece using a small spoon to create “boats”.
Spoon filling into cucumber boats and drizzle with additional dressing. Top with cheese and nuts.