- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium Zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 medium Red pepper, julienne
- 1/2 cup Pea shoots or bean sprouts
- 2 Scallions, minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 12 small Wooden skewers or toothpicks
In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, zucchini, peppers, shoots, scallions, parsley, basil and lemon juice and toss to combine.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a large tray. Spoon 1 tbsp. Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing onto each lettuce leaf and spread it around to cover most of the leaf. Divide and spoon vegetable mixture onto lettuce leaf. Roll up each leaf and secure with a wooden skewer.