- 1-1/4 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 6 Ciabatta rolls
- 12 Tomato slices
- 1-1/2 cups Spring salad mix
- 6 slices Red onion
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a skillet, pan sear the chicken on both sides until brown. Brush the top of each chicken breast with 1 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing. Press the bread crumbs onto the top of the chicken, place on sheet tray and bake until cooked through – an internal temperature of at least 165°F and is maintained for at least 15 seconds. Remove from oven and set aside. Toast ciabatta rolls.
Mix together 1/4 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing and Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise; spread on the bottom rolls. Place cooked chicken breast on top and add lettuce, tomato and red onion slices.
Serve with kettle chips with a side of Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing to dip.