- 3 cups Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 8 Frozen fish filets, grilled or fried
- 8 (6") Flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Crumbled queso fresco
- Cilantro sprigs
- Lime wedges
Preheat the oven and prepare the fish filets according to the package directions.
While the fish filets are cooking, combine the cabbage and 1/3 cup Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
Arrange the tortillas on a working surface. Spread each tortilla with the remaining dressing. Place a prepared fish fillet on each tortilla (might need to break them in half). Top with cabbage mixture, red onion, tomatoes, queso fresco and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.