- 1/2 gallon Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 6 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Cavatappi
- 4 cups Grape tomatoes
- 2 lbs Frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cans Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup Scallions, diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Several heads bibb lettuce
- 3 lbs Grilled chicken strips
- 4 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Cavatappi under warm running water. Drain.
In a large bowl, combined thawed pasta with grape tomatoes, corn, black beans, red bell pepper, celery, scallions and cilantro.
Once combined, add Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch Dressing and stir until evenly coated. Serve pasta salad in a leaf of bibb lettuce. Top with grilled chicken strips and shredded cheddar cheese.