- 80 oz. Marzetti® Whole Grain Spaghetti – Short Cut
- 120 oz. pho beef broth (hot)
- 53.2 oz. chicken breast (fully cooked [roasted], thawed, diced & warmed)
- 26.6 oz. mushrooms (canned, strained)
- 2.5 cups green onion (chopped)
- 0.83 cup cilantro
- Using the steam function of a combi-oven, pre-heat to 212°F with a medium convection speed.
- Add frozen noodles to a 2-inch hotel pan and place in the oven uncovered.
- Cook noodles for one minute. After one minute, remove from oven and stir.
- Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 1 minute for a total cook time of 2 minutes.
- To make one serving, add in the following ingredients: 2 oz. spaghetti, 3 oz. broth, 2 oz. chicken, 1 oz. mushrooms, 1 oz. cabbage slaw, 1 tbsp. green onion and 1 tsp. cilantro.
Per 13 oz serving, recipe provides:
- 1 1/8 cups vegetables (other)
- 3.25 oz. eq. grains
- 1.25 oz. eq. meat