- Marzetti® Caramel Apple Dip
- 8 Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon, divided
- 5 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened & cut into bits, divided
- 8 large Apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup Apple cider
- Vanilla, cinnamon or salted caramel ice cream
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Combine Sister Schubert® Parker House Style Yeast Rolls with walnuts, brown sugar, 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon and 3 tbsp. butter in a medium bowl. Cut butter into ingredients to create a crumble topping.
Combine apples, sugar, remaining cinnamon, flour, zest and cider and toss well to coat apple slices. Transfer apple mixture to prepared pan. Dot top of apple filling with remaining butter. Cover apples with topping.
Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes or until topping is light golden brown. Cool slightly and drizzle top of crisp with warm Marzetti® Caramel Apple Dip and serve with ice cream.
Crisp can also be prepared in individual ramekins; baking times may vary depending upon the size of the baking dish.