- 80 oz. Marzetti® Whole Grain Twisted Elbow
- 53.2 oz. cheese sauce
- 53.2 oz. chicken breast (fully cooked [grilled], thawed from frozen & sliced)
- 2.2 oz. buffalo sauce
- Pre-heat combi-oven to 350°F with 50% humidity and 50% dry heat with a medium convection speed.
- Add frozen elbow pasta, cheese sauce, chicken and buffalo sauce to a 4-inch hotel pan and mix to combine.
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Once an internal temperature of 165°F is reached, remove from the oven and serve or keep warm.
Per 7 oz serving, recipe provides:
- 3.25 oz. eq. grains
- 1.5 oz. eq. meat