- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Ties, Round
- 2-1/2 cups Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing
- 1 lb Broccoli slaw mix
- 2 Sweet red peppers, cut into short julienne strips
- 2 small or 1 medium Yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup Green onions (green tops only), sliced
- 2 (6 oz) jars Marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 cup Pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Pesto sauce
Place pine nuts on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° F for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Stir halfway through baking time. Set aside.
Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Ties, Round under warm running water followed by a cold rinse. Drain.
In a large bowl, combine thawed pasta, broccoli slaw, peppers, squash, green onion tops, artichokes and pine nuts. In a medium bowl stir together Marzetti® Golden Italian Dressing and pesto sauce. Combine dressing and pasta mixture; stir gently.