- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 12 medium Regular or Portobella mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 small Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Ham, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400° F. Lightly mist a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Place mushroom caps on sheet pan, cavity side up.
Chop mushroom stems. Heat oil in a medium skillet; add mushroom stems and sauté until golden. Add onions and garlic and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft. Remove from heat and mix in ham, parsley, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, salt and pepper.
Spoon mixture into mushroom cavities, and sprinkle tops with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve.