- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 lb Asparagus, trimmed & cut into 2" pieces
- 1 large Carrot, peeled
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup Frisee
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, torn
- 4 oz Cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 6 Radishes, sliced thin
- 4 oz Blue cheese, crumbled
Bring a pot of water to a boil, add asparagus and cook 1 minute; drain and cool. Roll carrot strips into coils and soak in a small bowl of ice water for 10 minutes; drain.
Arrange salad greens on each plate. Top with asparagus, carrot strips, mushrooms, and radishes. Spoon Marzetti® Blue Cheese Dressing over salad. If desired, add additional blue cheese crumbles. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Note: To make an entrée, add pan- seared scallops, cooked shrimp or sliced grilled chicken.