- 12 oysters in the shell, shucked, shells and oyster liquor reserved OR bucket oysters
- 3/4 cup Marzetti™ Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce, divided
- 12 Tbsp. butter, divided
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Sliced bacon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 500°F.
- Place oysters on a half shell. Top each oyster with 1 tbsp Marzetti Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce and 1 tbsp butter.
- Roast in the oven until bubbling, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon and topped with bacon crumbles (optional).