- 3 oz. smoked brisket
- 2 each 10" flour tortilla shells
- 2 oz. Marzetti™ Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce (divided)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup red onion (julienned thin)
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers (sliced thin)
- For the Brisket:
- 3/4 gal. Marzetti Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce
- 9 lbs. brisket
For the Brisket:
- Remove brisket from smoker and pull the meat apart.
- Blend with ¾ gal. of Marzetti Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce and bottle up remaining sauce.
- Build the quesadillas by laying out the tortilla shells.
- Layer the shredded cheese, brisket, red onion, pickles and jalapeños.
- Finish with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla shell.
- Cook on a flat top griddled set to 350°F for 5 minutes per side, or until the shells are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Cut the quesadillas into eight pieces, drizzle with ½ oz. of the remaining sauce, arrange and garnish as desired.