- 1 cup Marzetti® Caramel Apple Dip
- 3 Acorn squash, cut into halves
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Apple pie spice blend
- 1 cup Apples, peeled & finely diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bread cubes (1/4")
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a shallow baking pan and add 1/4 cup water. Place acorn squash, cut side down, into prepared pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until squash is fork-tender. Remove from oven.
In a medium bowl, combine butter, orange juice, spice, apples, pecans and bread; toss well to coat all. Spoon Marzetti® Caramel Apple Dip into each squash shell and spoon apple mixture into squash shells. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm.