- 8 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Linguini - Nests
- 2 cups Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1 lb Mixed greens
- 1 lb Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 Red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 lb Snow peas, cleaned & blanched
- 2 Carrots, sliced into thin half rounds
- 1 bunch Green onions, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 1/4 lb Red radish, sliced into thin half rounds
- 1/8 cup Black sesame seeds
Place Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Linguini – Nests in colander and run under cool water until thawed. Drain well. Mix 1/2 of sping greens with Napa cabbage; toss with linguini.
Fold the rest of the ingredients (except black sesame seeds) into linguini. Toss with Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing. Place mixture in center of platter and surround with other half of spring mix. Garnish with black sesame seeds and serve.