- 20 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati, 100% Whole Grain
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green or Kalamata olives, pitted & slivered
- 1 (8 oz) can White tuna, packed in water, drained & crumbled
- 8 Sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed & cut into 2" pieces
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Prepare Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati, 100% Whole Grain according to package directions and keep warm.
Place the zucchini, asparagus, and 2 tbsp. water in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Drain.
Add the peas, tomatoes, tuna, olives, chives and parsley and toss together. Microwave 2 minutes. Add prepared pasta, Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette, salt and pepper and gently toss all together.
Place on a serving platter and top with crumbled feta cheese. Serve additional dressing if desired.