- 8 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati with Whole Grain
- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette
- 6 oz Turkey sausage
- 8 oz Cremini mushrooms, halved
- 8 oz Baby spinach leaves or arugula
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Lightly mist a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
Crumble or cut turkey sausage into bite-size pieces, place on prepared baking sheet and cook in oven 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Transfer sausage to a large serving bowl. To same baking sheet, add mushrooms and roast 4 to 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
To boiling water, add Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Penne Rigati with Whole Grain and cook according to package directions. Drain pasta.
Add hot pasta, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes to mixing bowl with sausage. Add Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette and gently toss to combine.
Top with pine nuts and cheese. Serve.